On the weekends of 8 to 9 April, 14 to 17 April (Good Friday to Easter Monday) and 22 to 23 April, no trains will stop at Bath Spa station.
Trains may be diverted and replacement buses will be used on some routes.
Changes to services
- between Portsmouth and Cardiff, customers will need to change at Swindon for connecting services
- a train shuttle service will run between Bristol Temple Meads and Cardiff Central
- High Speed Trains between Bristol Temple Meads and London Paddington will be diverted, and will not stop at Bath Spa or Chippenham
- High Speed Trains will run between Chippenham and London Paddington
- trains that normally run between Weymouth and Bristol Temple Meads will run between Weymouth and Westbury
- TransWilts services between Westbury and Swindon will be provided by Portsmouth to Swindon services, with some calling at Melksham
Replacement buses will run between Bath Spa and the following stations:
- Bristol Temple Meads
- Oldfield Park
- Bradford-on-Avon, calling at Freshford and the village of Westwood (for Avoncliff)
There will also be regular buses running between Castle Cary and Bristol Temple Meads to connect with Weymouth line services.