Two fire crews called to extinguish fire in kitchen of Chiseldon home

Fire crews have extinguished a fire in a Chiseldon home this afternoon.


Two fire engines, one from Swindon Community Fire Station and one from Stratton Fire Station, attended the property at just after 1pm today, 29 July.

When they arrived on scene of the Station Road home, firefighters discovered a small fire in an over pan. It was removed and extinguished using water.

The occupier was cooking baked beans on toast when the disaster struck.

Both fire crews left the scene at around 2pm.