Nevaboard hoverboards recalled due to possible electrocution risk

Just days after thousands were given as presents, Argos is warning customers to stop using Nevaboard hoverboards due to the electrocution risk.

maxresdefault

The store has recalled all Nevaboard branded hoverboards after they ‘conducted additional testing on all components’ of the popular product.

inSwindon Artisan Market inSwindon Artisan Market

After safety tests were carried out, The Chartered Trading Standards Institute have now confirmed that the Nevaboard has been recalled by the high street retailer.

“The mains plug and transformer do not fully comply with the required technical standards and could pose a risk of electrocution”, Argos say.

If you own one – click here to find out what to do next.